Benefits to Companies
Benefits of Key Corporate Services to Companies
Get efficient, effective access to the best candidates
When you are seeking to hire someone new for your company, you need:
- Quality – The right person for the job
- Speed – A search that is completed quickly and successfully
- Cost savings – A low overall cost of hiring
- Time savings – A short time investment in the search by you and your staff
Experienced veterans of the executive recruiting industry, Dave Kerns and Jeff Wilson founded Key Corporate Services to be different from other recruiting companies and offer these benefits. We haven’t only succeeded in this tough industry; we’ve taken its traditional methodologies and technologies to an entirely new level. The following are differentiating factors that help us do a better job for you:
- Access to hidden talent. According to a 2012 Careerbuilder study, only 12% of candidates are actively searching for positions at a given time. A 2012 Jobvite survey reinforces this statistic, finding that only 9% of employed persons are actively seeking a new job. In our practice areas, we work hard to identify and build relationships with 100% of the candidates, many of whom are not actively in a job search. The hidden talent is counting on us to bring your open position to their attention, and our extensive candidate database makes this possible.
- Credibility with both candidates and companies. Our recruiters are known for their straight talk. We don’t oversell companies and candidates but instead seek to present the whole picture to both sides. By building credibility on both sides of the equation, we are able to make better matches between companies and candidates.
- Effective storytelling. We understand that a company is much more than a set of facts and figures. You have a story, culture, and work environment that are constantly evolving. By understanding your story on a deep level and conveying it effectively, we can eliminate misconceptions, explain advantages, and ultimately help you hire the best candidates.
- Team approach. Each of our practice areas includes multiple recruiters who work as a team. Although you will have a single point of contact, you will have the benefit of an entire team that specializes in your industry and works to fill your position with the greatest speed and efficiency possible.
- Strategic business partnership. Instead of focusing on individual transactions and maximizing our short-term success, we seek to build business relationships with both companies and candidates. For example, if we determine that the fit between a company and a candidate is not right, we will say so, since mis-hires negatively affect our credibility. But if you want a proactive strategic business partner, we can offer a system that makes a real difference to the long-term success of your company.
We gladly welcome new clients and would desire to learn more about your company. To get efficient, effective access to the best candidates in your industry, please contact us.