Manufacturing & Engineering Recruiters
Our specialty is placing elite professionals, and one of the largest and most critical industries to the US economy we represent is the Manufacturing Industry. Our team works hard to meet our client’s needs to find top-notch manufacturing professionals.
Today’s manufacturing industry is far more comprehensive than garden-variety assembly line work. In a world of vertically integrated supply chains, technological advancements have paved the way to a world of fine-tuned factories with operations full of robotics, IT, engineering and more. As innovation continues to render traditional production roles obsolete, the industry continues to evolve.
Our team places titles ranging from plant managers to production supervisors to all plant engineering professionals in positions tasked with maximizing profits and streamlining operations. We’re searching for leaders who inspire confidence and bring out the best from their employees and those who have excelled among their peers.
According to the National Association of Manufacturers, the industry has contributed to over $2.18 trillion to the U.S. economy in 2016, which is comprised of over 12 million jobs (or roughly 9% of our nation’s workforce).
The manufacturing positions we fill are critical to economic growth in the United States. If you’re seeking a career change, browse our “Current Openings” page to find the job that’s right for you in your area.
Manufacturing & Engineering Titles We Fill:
- Director of Engineering
- Plant and Engineering Manager
- Maintenance Manager/Supervisor
- Production Manager/Supervisor
- Paper Machine / Pulp Mill Manager
- OPS Manager Process / Project Engineer
- Plant / Manufacturing Engineer
- Maintenance and OPS Engineer
- Manufacturing Technology Engineer
- Maintenance Planner
- Production Engineer
- Process Controls and Automation Engineer
- Reliability Engineer / Manager
- Electrical Engineer or E/I Supervisor
- Electrical Tech / Maintenance Tech
- Plastics and Packaging Engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Continuous Improvement Engineer / Manager
- Safety Engineer / Manager
- Plant Capital Project Manager
- Quality Engineer / Manager
- Power, Recovery, and Utilities Manager
Manufacturing & Engineering Industries We Serve:
- Industrial Chemicals (Batch Chemicals)
- Paint and Coatings
- Polymers and Resins
- Pulp and Paper – All Paper Products
- Tissue and Towel Manufacturing
- Packaging and Containers
- Injection or Blow Molding
- Food Packaging
- Food Ingredients
- Food and Beverage