Reasons for working with a recruiter #6: We know the pitfalls at many different companies
Previous posts in series:
- Reasons for working with a recruiter #1: You gain access to hidden jobs
- Reasons for working with a recruiter #2: You get a reality check on your skills and experience and their value in the job market
- Reasons for working with a recruiter #3: You get feedback on your resume
- Reasons for working with a recruiter #4: An expert salesperson sells you
- Reasons for working with a recruiter #5: You get advice on matching opportunities to your ideal career
Let’s say you are about to interview at a company in which you’re really interested, Acme Inc. Of course, you’ve scoured their website and learned all you can about their history and products. You’ve probably looked for some inside information around the Internet as well. Anything to give you an advantage once you get in the door!
But what if you could contact someone who knows the hiring managers and what they want? Someone who could tell you about the company’s culture and what is valued and not valued there? Wouldn’t you immediately pick up the phone and call that person?
That’s what a recruiter is. We know the pitfalls at our clients–the things that could sink you. And we have tips that can help you get the job of your dreams.
Of course, it works both ways. We have strong relationships with our clients because we bring them strong candidates. We want hires that work out for the long term. Win-wins, in other words.
But we fight for those win-wins. They don’t just happen. If that sounds like the kind of help in which you’d be interested, please contact us. Key Corporate Services is a major recruiting firm working with clients across the United States and internationally as well. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Key Corporate Services Blog Team
Handy guide to our blog post series